Friday, August 20, 2010

Oxnard Camp Day 8

Travis has been gone a week now.  Although I'm sure the time has flown for him, it is dragging for Bode and I.  Bode contracted some sort of cold from someone in nursery on Sunday and spent Tuesday and Wednesday with snot running down his face and a mild fever.  On Thursday it hit me.  Lucky me.  Yep, pretty much there's a whole lot of fun being had here in Dallas...NOT!

On the up side, Travis is on a train right now headed to San Diego for the game tomorrow night.  Good luck, honey!  Everyone watch....it may be the last game he gets some decent playing time since the starters get more and more playing time as it gets closer to the real season.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So sorry to hear you and Bode aren't feeling well, nothing like a miserabe summer cold. I keep praying the injuries don't hit Travis. Good luck Travis! Love you all.