Monday, August 16, 2010

Oxnard Camp Day 4

After Travis came home last week, it was so nice!  And then things got crazy again really fast.  The day after he got home, he flew to Canton for the "Hall of Fame" preseason game.  He got playing time at center and guard.  He did awesome!  After he got home from that game, he was home for a few days and the Oakland Raiders came for a game at Dallas.  The team lost, but Travis had a great game playing left and right guard.  He looked really comfortable and even said he was having fun (which hasn't really happened since BYU).  My parents flew in for the game, which was really fun, and we even got a babysitter for Bode so we could have a real game experience (instead of just walking the concourse with a fussy two-year-old).

Travis is gone again though.  He left the day after the game for their training camp in Oxnard, CA.  He loves the weather and their hotel is pretty nice (the rooms are like little apartments).  Bode and I have been hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa until they had to leave yesterday.  Today, we've been for a fun, albeit VERY hot, bike ride to the park.  We even put Daisy inside the tow-along with Bode.  Quite the ride.  All that's left for the day is to clean the house :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad to hear Travis had "fun" in the football game. I have quite a few fans tell me how awesome a job Travis is doing. I couldn't agree more! You are doing great, Alison, too! Love you guys!

Angela said...

We watched the Hall of Fame game. Travis did great! I love watching him, and I love reading your blog. Miss you Alison!