Travis came home last night! Hooray! But, he is leaving again today. Boo!
We had a nice night last night...ate caramel popcorn while watching "Hercules" with Bode. It was so nice to have a normal night again. But, it was short lived. Today, Travis flies to Ohio for the "Hall of Fame" game tomorrow against the Bengals. Wish him luck!
6 comments:
Best of luck, Travis! (I want some of that carmel popcorn...!) Hope you're well!
Aw....I tried to vision Travis walking through the door and his welcome home. I'm sure it was nice to be a family again. Sorry he had to leave so soon. Anxious to see the game on TV. Love you.
Good luck, Travis!!!
They talked about Travis on KSL last night -- nice move! Hope everything keeps going well!
Love the new blog page!!! You are such an amazing Mom, Alison. I can't believe all you have gone through getting Bode potty-trained. He is one tricky, sweet, smart little boy! Of course, I'm sure you're rolling your eyes as he says "Mommy, potty." for the 100th time hoping to get another sticker while I'm saying how sweet and cute he is. haha!
Love the updates and hope you all are doing well! Love ya! :)
We watched Travis in the Hall of Fame game! He did great! :-)
Post a Comment