Losing track of time...But, all I know is that Travis gets home on Friday! Hooray! On Sunday morning Travis found out that he didn't have any meetings that night after practice, so Bode and I packed a bag, found someone to feed the dog, and drove the 5 hours down to San Antonio. Definitely not my favorite drive. But, it was so good to see Travis! We got there just in time for practice and then we had the night. We headed to eat (got to see the Alamo) and then hung out until Bode fell asleep (10:30-ish) Come Monday morning, Bode and I packed back up and headed home. It was a quick trip, but I think really helped Travis.
Bode and I are doing good. It's amazing how quickly the potty training thing has caught on. He is completely trained (minus naptime and bedtime) and even went at the restraurant in San Antonio. Amazing. Today we are going to go to the Dallas Aquarium as a treat. Must go and make myself presentable...
2 comments:
I'm glad you and Bode were able to go to San Antonio and be with Travis. Great job on the potty training. I'm sure you will be glad to have Travis back home.
Oh I love these posts! I'm cracking up at your commentary on the potty training. I’m so glad Travis will be back home tomorrow!!
Post a Comment