A couple of weeks ago, Bode and I went to the BYU Football Blue versus White scrimmage. Although you can't see Bode, he is securely fastened into our new "snuggly" that we bought for such events.
The game went well, until it came time to attend the after game BBQ. Bode was hungry and I had no other option than to nurse him in the front seat of our car with coaches, players, and families walking past constantly. Wow, what you do as a mother!
ineffective parents. Let me explain. Bode tends to get quite fussy in the late afternoon/evening and screams for several hours despite our many failed attempts to calm him. A friend of Travis' lent us a video which gave us 5 tips for triggering Bode's "calming reflex".
Notice how happy he is after just two of the techniques. Wow - information that would have been useful 6 weeks ago!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie and what a big beautiful smile! I am wondering what those tips are (even though I don't have babies now... I hope for grandchildren one day). What is the name of the video? I so enjoy seeing pictures of him and watching him grow. Keep up the good work blogging, etc. We hope to see you guys soon... when are you coming to Arizona?
The movie is "The Happiest Baby on the Block" with Dr. Harvey Karp.
Little older but well well worth it!!!!
Post a Comment