Last night, I put Bode to bed at 9:30pm. Nothing out of the ordinary...until I found myself waking up at 6am and he was still asleep! It was definitely a Mother's Day miracle. I realized that it was the first night since before I was pregnant that I slept through the entire night (since I wake up to feed him now and while I was pregnant I woke up several times to go to the bathroom). Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and the trend continues. Time will only tell.
This morning, Bode had his 2 month appointment. He is currently 25 1/2 inches long - yes, folks, that is the 100th percentile. He is 12 lbs. 10 oz. - the 75th percentile. Also at the appointment he had to receive some shots. Definitely not a great experience, especially since he was already moody from having to wait in the waiting room for an hour while his doctor drove down the road to deliver a baby at the hospital. He was, however, much better after coming home and receiving a dose of baby tylenol. Hooray for modern medicine!
3 comments:
That is so awesome. You totally deserve a good night's sleep. We need to see you guys in the next couple weeks. Are you going to Phoenix?
Alison Ashby, I should say formerly!
It's Alicia Manning, formerly Starkey!;) Hey, I found your blog through Kate Tarbet's (Oldham) blog. Hard to keep up with everyone with everyone switching last names. Just thought I'd say hi and tell you that your baby is adorable!
I am glad to see yoo all are doing good!
Post a Comment