Why is it that people feel like the grapes in a supermarket are a free-for-all buffet? I never remembering seeing this in Provo, but here in Texas people choose their grapes at the store based on how they taste. Why can't they pick it like regular produce and look at the color, firmness, etc.?
Am I crazy? Is this something everyone but me does? This is not sample time at Costco! At first, I thought it was a white-trash Walmart thing because I noticed it first at the Walmart here. But, I just came back from a specialty health/produce store and there were at least 10 different people huddled around the grape display plopping grapes in their mouths willy-nilly before picking their bag. Is it just a Texas thing?
Seriously. Annoying. Buy your grapes before you eat them!
1 comment:
Heather always did! I have done it a couple times.
Post a Comment