Travis had two practices today. I talked to him after the first practice and he sounded tired and said he was already pretty sore. I just now talked to him after the second practice and he sounded exhausted and said his knee brace is rubbing his elbow raw when he hikes the ball to the quarterback. Oye.
I was dreading church today because I didn't know if I could keep Bode quiet by myself for all of sacrament, but he did great! However, he may or may not be a thief. After getting home from church I saw him playing with a car that I did not exactly recognize. When asked where it came from he said "Church". After he got the whole "stealing is bad" shpeal (sp?) I realized it might actually be his and has just been lost somewhere in the bottom of the toy bin. A couple of hours later when I asked where it came from he said "Couch". Now I am not sure. Travis, the car expert, thinks it might be ours, but says the nursery room also has one like it. Right now we are a hung jury and aren't sure where the car came from since I can't really see him hiding the car in his diaper to sneak it home and he most definitely did not have it in a pocket or his hand. Silly.
1 comment:
I'm sure it isn't fun having to be away from Travis and taking care of Bode by yourself. Thanks for posting. Love you.
Post a Comment