Sunday, July 25, 2010

San Antonio Camp Day 2

I think Bode can already sense that Travis is gone for a while...and he is really testing my patience.

We went to the gym and I had to carry him kicking and screaming out of the gym because he didn't want to leave. It then took me 15 minutes to get him into his car seat. Oye - he is so strong!

Then, he spent 3 hours crying/talking/running around when he was supposed to be taking a nap. Wonderful...now he has had no nap.

Really...is there any need to continue on with how the rest of the day went? I have a deep love/appreciation/respect/sorrow/etc. for all single parents.

Travis day went a bit better than mine. He only had one practice which went pretty well and his roommate is luckily a very chill guy who likes to go to sleep early. He's trying to gear up for his two-a-day that is on Sunday. If you are interested or bored, there is a link that allows you to watch someone blog about practice live as it is happening. This is the link:http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/.

No comments: