I thought that Travis only had one practice today...but I was wrong. His first practice was pretty low key kind of like a walk through, but his second practice was a full-on padded practice. When I talked to him after his first practice he sounded pretty good...less tired than he has sounded lately. I missed his call tonight when I was at mutual :( But, when I was at mutual, my Bishop told me that he heard someone mention Travis on some sort of ESPN talk radio or something...
Bode's 3rd day of potty training went pretty well with several successes. The only real disaster happened right before lunch. He had an accident standing in the middle of the living room, we rushed to the bathroom for the rest and he got some out. Then, not 2 minutes later, he stood in the middle of the kitchen floor and peed about 2 cups. Oye. Really though, all in all a good day. All though he is pretty hyper from going to mutual with me and won't go to sleep even though it's about 2 hours past his bedtime. That will make tomorrow extra special :)
No comments:
Post a Comment