Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Adventures in Crotchet

Some things that I stitched for Genny and Kevin's baby....
This is the "Cathedral" stitch. It was time consuming, but really cute!




This is a "wave" stitch, but I used it because I thought it looked like a caterpillar to match the bugs on the fabric.



A simple stitch that I'm sure has a name, but I don't know it. Thought it looked like the spikes on the dinosaurs backs.



More of the cathedral stitch and blanket.

Too much flash....



That's all for this episode of "Adventures in Crotchet". Please tune in when we have our next adventure...

4 comments:

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Those are awesome! I'm so impressed!!!

Walters Family said...

WOW, beautiful work! You do awesome crocheting!

Anonymous said...

These have been a HUGE lifesaver to have! Thank you SO much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.