Monday, April 27, 2009

"I want to be a COWBOY baby!"



Our family had a very exciting weekend. On Friday, Travis walked in his graduation. He graduated in Construction Management (which happens to be one of the longest majors at BYU) while also having added responsibilities of a wife, child, and football. I can't even express how proud of him I am.

Then, on Sunday, Travis accepted a free agent contract with the Dallas Cowboys. He begins his first mini-camp with them on Thursday. I'm sure there will be many updates on this in the future. For now, this is all we know.

Please shoot Travis an email telling him congratulations on graduating/football. He would really appreciate it.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I am just so pleased. Congrats on everything!

Jaelynn said...

Congrats Travis! I'm so excited for you! Congrats on graduation too- I just found out about your party and am sorry I couldn't come celebrate with you, Alison, and Bode. Good luck with everything. You guys deserve the best!

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys and wish you the best in Texas! Keep in touch!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

HOORAY! We're already conspiring a road/plane trip to come watch you play! Congratulations, and congratulations on graduation!

Jessica Draudt said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations! Do you know when you will be moving?

Jessica Draudt said...

Was Travis there when the tornado hit? That is so scary.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are all so excited for you all and the new changes! What an accomplishment to graduate and the Cowboys!

Lolohea Tonga said...

This is so late..but I just stumbled across your blog. Congrats to you guys! Travis deserves every bit of success he gets. Manase and I wish you guys the best in all that you do! And by the way, Bode is getting so big! I remember when he was just born! You have a beautiful family. Much love, Manase and Lolohea Tonga